Virtual Organizing Services
Virtual Organizing, in which we meet through video conferencing such as Zoom or FaceTime, is a great alternative to in-person hands-on organizing. If you would rather not have other people in your space for health or safety reasons, are out of town, or are able to do the physical aspect but want some guidance, coaching, tips or accountability check-ins, then virtual organizing might be a great option for you. Please note, access to a computer, smart phone or electronic device with a camera and the Internet are needed.
With virtual organizing we can do the following as needed:
- After a virtual tour of your space, we talk through your project needs and set goals
- We create a prioritized project action plan
- I guide you through areas or items you are unsure about
- Create action plan to work on between sessions if desired
- I provide resources as needed
- Sessions are 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the project; can be customized as needed
- This is a more cost effective option compared to in-person organizing
Have other ideas on how I can support you virtually? Let’s talk! Click here to contact me today.